11312Re: [SCA Newcomers] A good, reasonable source for material

  • Denise Keppel
    Sep 4, 2007
      Not that I'm a serious Goodwill rater but something I
      have noticed is that the Goodwills that do training
      with folks with disabilities are just better. There
      shops will have a better and classier selection of
      clothing and goods. Look for the ones with CAREER
      CENTERS in them as a tip off.

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
      http://travel.yahoo.com/