      From: emrys_clearwater <emrys_clearwater@...>
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 11:24:15 PM
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Me and my friends

      We are going to crown in a group, but I am the only new person who has
      researched SCA. I would like to get some resources for my friends
      about Garb, Names & Devices, Activities and such, but I don't want to
      overwhelm them with to much information. Where are some good places
      to look?

      (I know we shouldn't register names until we are sure we like them,
      but I want to use mine and see how it feels being called that, and I
      want to give my friends the chance too)