Opinion On Scanner

  • jerrystrahan@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 10:04 PM
      I want this scanner,i am going to get it too:) What are yall opinions on
      this one?
      http://www.scannerworld.com/template.asp?viewproduct=BC780XLT

      Jerry

      jerry@...
      Do You Know Of A Missing Or Abducted Child? If So, Contact Me. Team
      Leader, MissingKIN Investigative Network http://www.MissingKIN.com
      http://www.missingkin.com/images/memberlogo.jpg
      318-564-9289
      Receive Weather Alerts By; E-mail, Fax, Pcsphone & Pager.
      http://www.stormnow.com promo.code bayou boy
    • cellblock776
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 7:09 AM
        Jerry,
        I have it and like it alot. It does everything it promises and is
        fairly easy to learn to use. It is defently a great choice for any
        shack.
        Steve