Re: [Scaleroc] rockets of the world available

  • Joy Richards
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 14, 2005
      and I can chime in that Jack Hagerty is out - I got one of the last two.

      Sounds like it's time for a 4th Ed.

      On my wish list is a trade bound edition. That way I can take it to Kinko's
      and have them put a spiral binding on it.

      May be sacriligious, but it lays flat that way... :)

      >> If there are more than 10 of you out there ready to buy, you might also
      >> check resellers. I know, for instance, that Andy Jackson at Aerospace
      >> Speciality Products carries RoTW. He still has it listed on his site,
      >> but I don't know the state of his stock. He reads this list, so maybe
      >> he'll chime in.
      >>
      >> -Bill
      >

      > Since you asked.... ;-)
      >
      > 7 copies left of ROTW, plus lots of other books...
      >
      > http://www.asp-rocketry.com/
    • Jack Hagerty
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 14, 2005
        On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 00:03:16 -0400 Andy Jackson
        <andyjackson@...> writes:
        > >Is ASP going to NARAM this year?
        > >

        > Unfortunately not this year...
        >
        > - Andy/A.S.P.

        WaaaaAAAAAaaaahhhh!!!

        Jawin' with you is one of the things I look forward to!

        - Jack

        PS - Just to keep this on topic a little, I'm completely out of RotW, but
        I have Retro and all of the Supplements except '00.

        Jack Hagerty, ARA Press
        http://www.arapress.com
        Phone/fax (925) 455-1143

        "In terms of sheer coolness, few things beat rocketry." - Paul Allen,
        co-founder of Microsoft
      • Andy Jackson
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 15, 2005
          >On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 00:03:16 -0400 Andy Jackson
          ><andyjackson@...> writes:
          >> >Is ASP going to NARAM this year?
          >> >

          >> Unfortunately not this year...
          >>
          >> - Andy/A.S.P.
          >
          >WaaaaAAAAAaaaahhhh!!!

          Gosh, I hate to make a grown man cry...

          >Jawin' with you is one of the things I look forward to!
          >
          >- Jack

          Same here...

          - Andy
        • Andy Jackson
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 15, 2005

            >According to Andy, and from his website, he will not be at NARAM this year.
            >BMS will have a limited amount of ASP products. If you need something,
            >order from ASP ASAP (Clever, huh?). I recommend that everyone, but teams,
            >fly his mylar streamer material. At the last NARAM, I flew the Pod Bay
            >Doors streamer model with an old Dragstrip streamer. Matt Steele's girls
            >were flying ASP streamers and lost them in the trees because they did so
            >much better. I was humbled (like that has never happened at a contest
            >before <g>.

            Your check is in the mail, Chas... ;-)

            >Andy did ask that the Doors have a few beers for him at NARAM. We shall be
            >honored to do so.
            >
            >Chas
            >Pod Bay Doors T-201

            I've also given Chad instructions to hoist a few for me, so between
            all of you I expect to be quite soused in absentia!

            - Andy
          • kelo9@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 15, 2005
              I won't be there this year either :-(
              I need a volunteer to knock down a few in my place.

              --
              Kelo Waivio
              NAR 72132

            • jhagerty@juno.com
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 15, 2005
                So that's where you're going to be. Do you need a passport to get to Absentia?

                - Jack

                Jack Hagerty
                ARA Press
                www.arapress.com

                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 15, 2005
                  >So that's where you're going to be. Do you need a passport to get to Absentia?

                  Depends on if it's imported beer...