RE: [Scaleroc] 26 Years Ago Today - STS-51L CHALLENGER ACCIDENT . . .

  • Jack Hagerty
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2012
      I presume by now you realize that it was January 28, not February. You were
      probably thinking ahead to the Columbia anniversary next week.

      - Jack

      Jack Hagerty, ARA Press

      http://www.arapress.com

      "Our main goal for a long time [developing the V2] was to make it more
      dangerous to be in the target area than to be part of the test crew." --
      Wernher von Braun

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2012
        Jack,

        Yes , it was a typo