What scale? Are they still pliable? Molds can dry out with time, and become brittle. I may be interested. Dave ________________________________ From:ihcargostar
I AM INTERESTED. To: email@example.com From: firstname.lastname@example.org Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 18:25:24 -0800 Subject: [Scale Central] EMA, Firedwilgus99
A number of years ago I bought a large batch of EMS, Fire and Emergency, (includes some lightbars as well) molds from someone on this group. Some of them haveescort500xl
Welcome to Scale Central. The main focus of this message board is 1/24th and 1/25th scale models of fire apparatus, police cruisers, and ambulances, but anything emergency model related is welcome.
Fotki photo albums
- Cars, Trucks, and Motorcycles
- Mar 13, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.