Can Anyone Make This Style Push Bumper

  • kale hassard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 3:56 AM
      Hi everyone again can I ask if you/or someone you know make this kind
      of push bumper that you will see in the below links please email me
      at kale_hassard@... I will pay 10-25 dollar to make it made,
      also it must fit the lindberg 1997 crown vic kit. here are the links:

      (for side view)
      http://members.fortunecity.com/copcarpics/hon100.jpg

      (for front view)
      http://members.fortunecity.com/copcarpics/hon102.jpg

      thank you also please see my police car model group at the following
      also become a member of my group:

    • copcarguy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 5:28 PM
        Check out 10-8 hobbies. Rob has them in his catalog as well as some
        other styles.

        Zoli
      • preppy305
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2 4:42 AM
          Kale,

          Those are relatively easy to make and you can make them for a few
          dollars. I use K&S sheet brass. I don't remember the guage, but it
          is pretty thin. I cut a strip with my scissors and bend them around
          to the correct shape. To make the pad, you could use some sheet
          plastic. If you go to
          http://public.fotki.com/moose/best_little_model/1-cops-3.html

          You can see how I made mine. They are really easy to make.

          --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, "kale hassard"