Re: Any ideas how to make pulleys for extension ladders?

  • glampking
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2003
      I use small wooden pulleys from the model ship industry. They come
      in several sizes, I don't remember the hobby company I order them
      from, but I will look for a catalog tonite.
    • glampking
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2003
        Try www.modelexpo-online.com They are in the model ship
        section, and are listed as "deadeyes", "chainplate assemblies", and
        "blocks".
      • firemodelbuilder
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2003
          --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, glampking <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Try www.modelexpo-online.com They are in the model ship
          > section, and are listed as "deadeyes", "chainplate assemblies", and
          > "blocks".

          THANKS