Alclad Chrome

  • ffzinck32
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
      Anyone have any suggestions where I can get the Alclad chrome? I
      went to my local hobbyshop and they said they haven't been able to
      get any in since Xmas, seeing as I am in Canada. Any suggestions
      where I can get some would be helpful. Saw some on EBay for 9.99US.
      Should I get it? Thanks
    • Bill Walker
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
        I got some recently from HobbyHeaven, and ModelMaxx should have it
        also. (Don't know about shipping to Canada, though)

        Bill

        --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, "ffzinck32" <ddfd32@h...> wrote:
        > Anyone have any suggestions where I can get the Alclad chrome? I
        > went to my local hobbyshop and they said they haven't been able to
        > get any in since Xmas, seeing as I am in Canada. Any suggestions
        > where I can get some would be helpful. Saw some on EBay for
        9.99US.
        > Should I get it? Thanks
      • firemodelbuilder
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2004
          Does anyone have some Alclad Chrome they want to part with? I will
          pay for trade for parts.

          Ken