Something from the past

  • Russell J Postlewaight
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Guys

      Way back in the annals of time when our Brigade was pondering the future of
      aerial apparatus one of the quotes they got was from ALF. Attached are some
      recent scans from the literature.
      What did "they" buy a 100' Dennis Metz Ladder. About the New Zealan'ds ties
      with the "old country" were still strong. Cant complain though as the Dennis
      lasted till the late 70s with nary a whimper.

      Russell J Postlewaight
      Deputy Chief, Plimmerton VFD
      Fire Marshall, Wellington North Fire District.
      New Zealand