Re: Working with Resin

  • skipb4
    Message 1 of 5348 , May 1, 2000
      UH??????<br>Those MTFA are already primed? as in
      ready to paint??? I don;t think so - the MTFA kits I
      just got have a rough finsh on them now and the pisces
      themselves are poorly trimmed. Theres plenty of
      trimming/cleaning detailing to be done (some items, its hard to
      tell whats detail and whats garbage!). I've never seen
      resin kits this "untrimmed" before.
    • peteong
      Message 5348 of 5348 , Sep 1, 2002
        To set the record straight before any confusion...

        10-8 Hobbies' ESU body is__NOT__Fred's Custom Models' ESU body.

        Rob, 10-8's owner, made__his own__custom and accurate ESU body (not a
        FCM recast, addition, or modification). 10-8's is (of course) newer
        than Fred's.

        So remember, FCM's and 10-8's ESU bodies are two separate bodies, not
        the same one or an alteration of FCM's.

        I forgot to mention this important fact.
        Pete