question

  • prrthead_1999
    Message 1 of 5348 , Mar 1, 2000
      I'm in need of a set of the "alternate" wheel
      covers for the '96 crown vic. i think models by tony
      makes them, but, in my normal organiztional state, I
      managed to lose the address. can anyone help me by
    • peteong
      Message 5348 of 5348 , Sep 1, 2002
        To set the record straight before any confusion...

        10-8 Hobbies' ESU body is__NOT__Fred's Custom Models' ESU body.

        Rob, 10-8's owner, made__his own__custom and accurate ESU body (not a
        FCM recast, addition, or modification). 10-8's is (of course) newer
        than Fred's.

        So remember, FCM's and 10-8's ESU bodies are two separate bodies, not
        the same one or an alteration of FCM's.

        I forgot to mention this important fact.
        Pete