Re: Pickup parts--and MORE!

  • peteong
    Message 1 of 5348 , Dec 1, 2001
      Pete,<br><br>Try Scale Equipment Limited. That's
      where Terry Jeessee bought his bed boxes. I never
      bought any bed boxes but did buy several parts and
      they're pretty good---white
    • peteong
      Message 5348 of 5348 , Sep 1, 2002
        To set the record straight before any confusion...

        10-8 Hobbies' ESU body is__NOT__Fred's Custom Models' ESU body.

        Rob, 10-8's owner, made__his own__custom and accurate ESU body (not a
        FCM recast, addition, or modification). 10-8's is (of course) newer
        than Fred's.

        So remember, FCM's and 10-8's ESU bodies are two separate bodies, not
        the same one or an alteration of FCM's.

        I forgot to mention this important fact.
        Pete