Contest?!?

  • hooknladderno1
    Message 1 of 5348 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hey Gang,<br>I know it's Summer...Most of us are
      out enjoying the weather, mowing the lawn, or on
      vacation. My question is this... Has anyone worked on any
      projects for the contest? I went to the Zing.com site,
      only to find a notice that they are shutting down
      operations as of July 2,2001. There hasn't been much
      activity around here lately as well. I apologize for my
      lack of contribution of late. I've been dealing with
      the health problems of my Mom, originally first hand,
      now long distance. This has left little time for
      completing my project. Hope all is well with the rest of the
      membership. Probably just out enjoying the Summer...(fill in
      your favorite images from a Countrytime Lemonade
      commercial)...Or, if I really zoned out, and missed some
      communication about the contest, pardon me. I know that this
      note is very disjointed...Sorry. Take care.
    • peteong
      Message 5348 of 5348 , Sep 1, 2002
        To set the record straight before any confusion...

        10-8 Hobbies' ESU body is__NOT__Fred's Custom Models' ESU body.

        Rob, 10-8's owner, made__his own__custom and accurate ESU body (not a
        FCM recast, addition, or modification). 10-8's is (of course) newer
        than Fred's.

        So remember, FCM's and 10-8's ESU bodies are two separate bodies, not
        the same one or an alteration of FCM's.

        I forgot to mention this important fact.
        Pete