Re: Hey...scalecentral

  • scalecentral
    Message 1 of 5348 , Oct 3, 1999
      You still have that Ranger? I need it badly as the decals are coming in this week. Please let me know either on this page or email me at scalecentral@...<br>Nicholas
    • peteong
      Message 5348 of 5348 , Sep 1, 2002
        To set the record straight before any confusion...

        10-8 Hobbies' ESU body is__NOT__Fred's Custom Models' ESU body.

        Rob, 10-8's owner, made__his own__custom and accurate ESU body (not a
        FCM recast, addition, or modification). 10-8's is (of course) newer
        than Fred's.

        So remember, FCM's and 10-8's ESU bodies are two separate bodies, not
        the same one or an alteration of FCM's.

        I forgot to mention this important fact.
        Pete