Re: 1/18 98-up Vic wheels

  • zgxtreme
    Message 1 of 5348 , Dec 1, 2000
      Your right, they should add more parts and
      options to their models. But the black is too nice. And
      the lack of night visibility is good. We have
      graphics, so with the black trim it gives some cover other
      than sitting like a a blinking beacon when lights hit
      the car.
    • peteong
      Message 5348 of 5348 , Sep 1, 2002
        To set the record straight before any confusion...

        10-8 Hobbies' ESU body is__NOT__Fred's Custom Models' ESU body.

        Rob, 10-8's owner, made__his own__custom and accurate ESU body (not a
        FCM recast, addition, or modification). 10-8's is (of course) newer
        than Fred's.

        So remember, FCM's and 10-8's ESU bodies are two separate bodies, not
        the same one or an alteration of FCM's.

        I forgot to mention this important fact.
        Pete