Re: tips section - I'm back...

  • scalecentral
    Message 1 of 5348 , Oct 1, 2000
      Long trip and fun too. I got three rolls of film
      including the second best PD scheme I've ever seen,
      Asheville, NC being the first. As for the tips section, I'm
      all for it, but we can't add anything in the left
      hand column. Yahoo just won't do it for an individual
      club. However, since I did get to make a lot of
      decisions about the direction my life is going this past
      weekend, it seems like I'll have some free time this
      weekend to work on the ole webpage and hopefully I can
      add one there if it's around 2 or 3 a week. I can add
      pics too. Also, I think I'll be able to get Brad the
      hubs for the late '00/'01 Crown Vic. If you haven't
      noticed, the new ones are kind of squat looking. I'll post
      a pic as soon as I get my pictures developed. Also,
      for a tanker, there was an old milk truck done by THC
      or something like that. They don't sell it any more,
      but you can find them on eBay every now and then.
      They make great 2500 gallon tankers. As for a semi, I
      don't know of anyone using a Fruehauf tanker, but I do
      believe I have a few pics of something close. I'll dig
      around tonight or tomorrow. Also got to add those other
      parts.<br>Nicholas
    • peteong
      Message 5348 of 5348 , Sep 1, 2002
        To set the record straight before any confusion...

        10-8 Hobbies' ESU body is__NOT__Fred's Custom Models' ESU body.

        Rob, 10-8's owner, made__his own__custom and accurate ESU body (not a
        FCM recast, addition, or modification). 10-8's is (of course) newer
        than Fred's.

        So remember, FCM's and 10-8's ESU bodies are two separate bodies, not
        the same one or an alteration of FCM's.

        I forgot to mention this important fact.
        Pete