Let's try this again

  • Brandon VanNess
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013

    I recently completed construction on a pair of cruisers marked for the Sandusky County Sheriff’s Office in Sandusky county, Ohio.  The first unit is a Dodge Monaco in the classic white over black paint scheme and features a custom made light bar incorporating the rotators from the Cop Out dragster and mounting feet and speaker from the Johan Fury kit.  The other is a Lindberg Dodge Charger kit built box stock even though it definitely needs some more “stuff” in the cabin.  In the group shot, you can really see the size difference between the 1/25 scale Monaco and the 1/24 scale Charger.

    Detail and build-up photos are available in my photobucket album:  http://smg.photobucket.com/user/explorer2770/library/Models/Dodge%20patrol%20cars

    These two are going to be part of a collection which currently features a 2005 Revell Impala.  Then there will be an AMT Ford Econoline prisoner transport van, a 1997 Revell Ford Expedition (composite of the recent police kit and custom kit), and a few others that I haven’t decided upon.  All of the vehicles will have the correct sheriff name for the make year, which will be reflected in the license plate numbers (except for 01, which is reserved for the sheriff’s personal vehicle).

    The other group shot shows these two next to the already completed Impala.