Trumpeteer's American Lafrance

  • Daryl
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
      Does anyone make any aftermarket parts for trumpeteer's American LaFrance Pumper?
    • Dave Carey
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
      I do.
      I have a raised roof cab, and an lo-pro aerodynamic style light bar.

      Drop me a line at  cargostar@... for pricing.

      Thanks!
      Dave

      To: scalecentral@yahoogroups.com
      From: Frankford5758@...
      Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 00:57:12 +0000
      Subject: [Scale Central] Trumpeteer's American Lafrance

      Message 3 of 6 , Jan 14, 2013
        Oh wow, do you have a website?
      • Dave Carey
        Message 4 of 6 , Jan 14, 2013
          Yes.
          Its a little out dated at the moment....
          www.modelsbydave.com  or
          you can find me on Facebook at
           https://www.facebook.com/#!/ModelsByDave

          or you can email me direct.

          Thanks!
          Dave

          To: scalecentral@yahoogroups.com
          From: Frankford5758@...
          Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 05:01:17 +0000
          Subject: Re: [Scale Central] Trumpeteer's American Lafrance

          Oh wow, do you have a website?

        • Russell J Postlewaight
          Message 5 of 6 , Jan 14, 2013

            Wow!

            What a coincidence, I had my ALF kit out over the Christmas with a view to completing it this year.

            Dave, I also looked at your Mack MC Cab. What a beauty. Can you help with any source of things like the MACK letters for the grille and the little low profile bulldogs for the cab sides?

            Cheers

            Russell  (Who has just started his 42nd year in the Fire Service!)

            From: Frankford5758@...
            Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 05:01:17 +0000

            Oh wow, do you have a website?

          • Dave Carey
            Message 6 of 6 , Jan 15, 2013
              There are several sources for the Mack emblems. I am going to use the emblems and letters out of one of the AMT reissued R series Macks. I also believe that there is a set of PE emblems and letters available also. IIRC, it is from Auslowe Truck parts.

               I thought about casting the grill with the letters on it, but the placement of them varies from truck to truck.

              Thanks!
              Dave

              To: scalecentral@yahoogroups.com

              From: Frankford5758@...