Elusive Tahoe

  • Richard D
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      Group-
      Does anyone have an idea where I could find a 1/24 or 25 scale 2001-2004 Chevy Tahoe 4dr?? I have seen 1/18 Yukons and Suburbans, but that is it. It seems to go from '97 straight to 2008. I would be thrilled to even find a resin kit. Ideeerz???
    • cruncher72us
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012

        There are two on Amazon:

        http://www.amazon.com/AMT-Chevy-Tahoe-Snapfast-model/dp/B0000DIC9W/ref=sr_1_3?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1351884135&sr=1-3&keywords=tahoe

        http://www.amazon.com/8236-AMT-Ertl-Chevrolet-Assembly/dp/B004SWIMAG/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1351884219&sr=1-2&keywords=tahoe

        I used the 454SS kit as a "glue donor: for the engine chassis etc.:

        http://public.fotki.com/CRUNCHER72US/my-models/crunchers_models/escort_vehicle.html

        And Ironically I drive a 1998 red Tahoe now, that's a first! I built the model BEFORE i bought the vehicle!!!

        --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, "Richard D" <rd21042@...> wrote:

        > Group-
        > Does anyone have an idea where I could find a 1/24 or 25 scale 2001-2004 Chevy Tahoe 4dr?? I have seen 1/18 Yukons and Suburbans, but that is it. It seems to go from '97 straight to 2008. I would be thrilled to even find a resin kit. Ideeerz???

      • Don Loomis
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
          I may have one you can have for a couple of bucks + the cost of postage. Though it may not be complete

          Thank you,
          DON
          All my resin cast items, click or copy and paste:
          http://my.inbox.com/photos/escort500xl
          Click each individual picture for prices and descriptions
          SCHOOL BUS body now available.
          Shown at the URL above.