2012 TableTop Nationals presented by IPMS Model Car Creations of South Florida and RC Hobbies.net October 27. Pompano Beach Florida

  • Adam Weinstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 249 KB
    We are less then a month away from the  11th Annual TableTop Nationals presented by IPMS Model Car Creations of South Florida and RC Hobbies.net. We hope to see you all at the show October 27th Pompano Beach.

    This years show has e 35 Viewers choice categories covering everything from Cars, Trucks, Planes, Armor, Boats, Figures and more. There are 3 Theme classes. 2 Best of shows 1 Automotive and 1 Non Automotive. THERE IS NO JUDGING, ALL AWARDS ARE BASED ON VIEWERS VOTING.

    We have a huge 100 + item raffle including kits, paints, magazine subscriptions, shirt and much more.

    Model Car garage and Doctor Cranky along with a number of other vendors will be selling there products.

    There will be a Make-N-Take for the kids. There is a limited number of slots for this so sign up early.

    The church youth group will be selling food on site, and anyone that was at the flight19 show knows this is very good food very cheap.

    To learn more please visit our show website for more information http://way2manyhobbies.com/ttn

    We hope to see you at the show
    Adam Weinstein
    President Model Car Creations of South Florida

    --
    Check out my new website
    http://www.way2manyhobbies.com