Re: new lightbars?

  • Richard Craig
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2 12:05 PM
       I have been working with an electronics engineer and we have designed a fully programmable 20 LED 1/16 scale light bar. They fit into the new low profile housings. It has 2 take downs and it can be set up with any flash pattern you want. We also have a 10 output LED flasher circuit board that is also fully programmable. We just need to iron out a couple things and then the boards will be ready for sale.
    • RUSTY WRIGHT
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2 12:22 PM
        I was just needing 1/24-1/25th scalenon working new style light bars.I don'tlike the v-bars that mostof what of what I find.  I like the lower style types and differant ones if you know of anyone let me know.

        Rusty

         I have been working with an electronics engineer and we have designed a fully programmable 20 LED 1/16 scale light bar. They fit into the new low profile housings. It has 2 take downs and it can be set up with any flash pattern you want. We also have a 10 output LED flasher circuit board that is also fully programmable. We just need to iron out a couple things and then the boards will be ready for sale.

      • Stephen
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 5 7:51 AM

          Sounds good. I’ll be looking for your next announcement where you tell us more about it.

          Stephen