I'm Back

  • clintcobbett
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
      Hello everyone. I've returned here to be a part of the scalecentral community again. I left around 2006 to do Military models.I was known here as clinton_c_ca {lawman139@...}even my old album is still here..Now as clintcobbett.
      I've started a revell blackwidow '57 chev that i'm doing as a R.C.M.P cruiser.Hope to do some ambulances too. thanks,
      clint cobbett
    • ifd29buff@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
        Welcome back Clint!!!!

        In a message dated 6/3/2012 11:45:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, clintcobbett@... writes:
        Hello everyone. I've returned here to be a part of the scalecentral community again. I left around 2006 to do Military models.I was known here as clinton_c_ca {lawman139@...}even my old album is still here..Now as clintcobbett.
        I've started a revell blackwidow '57 chev that i'm doing as a R.C.M.P cruiser.Hope to do some ambulances too. thanks,
        clint cobbett

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: