New photos uploaded

  • modelmark2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2012
      Hey, I just put photos of my latest projects in my picture folder on here Mark's Mods. I just finished the Apple Green Ford C-600 pumper. I made the Uncle Sam hat (because Troy, NY is the home of Uncle Sam) and the Dial 911 on the rear. The hoses, well I went old school with those... real old school... what I used to use on my Tonka Trucks for hosebeds when I was a kid!!! LOL! They didn't turn out the greatest but it was all I could come up with for a hose load. It took me forever to lay down each layer and epoxy it in so it would lay flat. In fact, I have a dribble of epoxy I noticed in one of the pics that I have to get rid of. This is my first fire engine in many years. Enjoy!

      Mark
    • Ictpacman1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2012
        Very nice, Mark.

        Modeling is Meditation

        Phil

        Hey, I just put photos of my latest projects in my picture folder on here Mark's
        Mods.  I just finished the Apple Green Ford C-600 pumper.  I made the Uncle Sam
        hat (because Troy, NY is the home of Uncle Sam) and the Dial 911 on the rear.
        The hoses, well I went old school with those... real old school... what I used
        to use on my Tonka Trucks for hosebeds when I was a kid!!! LOL!  They didn't
        turn out the greatest but it was all I could come up with for a hose load.  It
        took me forever to lay down each layer and epoxy it in so it would lay flat.  In
        fact, I have a dribble of epoxy I noticed in one of the pics that I have to get
        rid of.  This is my first fire engine in many years. Enjoy!

        Mark

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: