model wanted

  • Michael e.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
      Looking for anyone who might have the old AMT 1970 ford police car. Would like 2 if available
    • Mmfaafiremodel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
        I know I have one, pretty sure it's sealed, but I won't be able to get to it until the end of the month as it's in storage. If you can wait that long, let me know.

        Ed O'Connell

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2011
          LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO MAY HAVE THE OLD LINDBERG 1/20 CALE MICHIGAN STATE POLICE JEEP CHEROKEE PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECT AT mcljam@...