HO Scale Lightbar

  • rsty010
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010
      I waswondering if anyone might know where i could find a Whelen style clear white lightbar fora 1/25-1/35th scale lightbar. (Price and and shipping.)

      Rusty
      rrsty85@...
    • Ictpacman1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2011
        Rusty,

        You can find that lightbar in the just released Lindberg Dodge Charger Police Car kits.  They come with eight different lightbars, including the Whelen Strobe.

        Modeling is Meditation

        Phil

        I waswondering  if anyone might know where i could find a Whelen style clear
        white lightbar fora 1/25-1/35th scale lightbar. (Price and and shipping.)

        Rusty
        rrsty85@...

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional