Re: [Scale Central] BIG Changes Coming To Groups

  • ifd29buff@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
      Phil, they're just like the original used to be. However Yahoo has decided (After lots and loys of negative feedback) to not change things as they had originally planned to do, and therefore have decided to pretty much keep things the way they are now. SO, with that being said, I'm not going to have to be moving any my groups the google. This isn't one of the groups that was going to be moving anyway, so no need to worry there anyone.

      In a message dated 9/30/2010 2:47:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, Ictpacman1@... writes:

      I have never heard of Googlegroups.  How do they compare to Yahoogroups?

      Modeling is Meditation

      Phil