Desperately Need...

  • Nelson Fontanez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 2:17 PM
      I am in need of a few 50 cal. guns that came with the Hogan's Hero Jeep kit. If anyone can help me out please contact me off list. I need these for a build that a friend and I have in the works. I am also looking for other types of guns/weapons.  I will buy/trade or what ever is reasonable for them.

      Thank- Nelson

    • niteowl7710
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 4:43 PM
        --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, Nelson Fontanez <papi62596@...> wrote:

        > I am in need of a few 50 cal. guns that came with the Hogan's Hero Jeep kit. If anyone can help me out please contact me off list. I need these for a build that a friend and I have in the works. I am also looking for other types of guns/weapons.  I will buy/trade or what ever is reasonable for them.
        >
        > Thank- Nelson

        I'm glad I kept reading that, because at first scan I thought you wanted real .50 cal guns, and I was thinking - man this is the wrong group to ask for that...I think...lol

        -- James