winch motor

  • rsty010
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2009
      Does anyone know where I can get a small winch motor that is for the
      trailer that for the pulling of a car on the trailer. In 1/25th or 1/24th scale?

      Rusty Wright
      rrsty85@...
    • plaskit
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6, 2009
        Hello Rusty

        Are you looking for one that works or just to decorate.
        If you want one for decoration use the ones with big foot kits.
        If you want an electric motor driven go to toys are us and get the electric driven lollipop turner and use all the internal components and install them in your model.

        Hope this helps. Daniel Gailloux

        rrsty85@sbcglobal. net

      • ifd29buff@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 6, 2009
          Rusty, I looked in all the aftermarket supplier's site's that I have in my favorites file, and unfortunately, I couldn't find one available.

          Matt "W"

          In a message dated 11/6/2009 5:40:30 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time, rrsty85@... writes:

            Does anyone know where I can get a small winch motor that is for the
          trailer that for the pulling of a car on the trailer. In 1/25th or 1/24th scale?

            Rusty Wright
            rrsty85@...

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              scalecentral-digest@yahoogroups.com
              scalecentral-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Don Loomis
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 6, 2009
            Rusty,

            I have the electric winch from the CJ7 Jeep kit that was out years ago that pictured the Jeep in blue, I believe with a black canvas roof.

            If that would do for you I can cast it and send it with your speaker grills.

            DON

            >   Does anyone know where I can get a small winch motor
            > that is for the
            > trailer that for the pulling of a car on the trailer. In
            > 1/25th or 1/24th scale?
            >

            >   Rusty Wright
            >   rrsty85@...

            >     scalecentral-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          • RUSTY WRIGHT
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 6, 2009
              Great and I will call my cost to send you the VW even. I will get back to you later about the stuff for a county fire unit.

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 6, 2009
                Ok.

                What does this mean?...........call my cost to send you the VW even.

                Thank you,
                DON

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 7, 2009
                  Send it to  me for the postage I paid on the VW body I mailed to you.    Rusty