Re: [Scale Central] model room

  • Ictpacman1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 1:28 PM
      Sounds like a great spot for modeling.

      Modeling is Meditation

      Phil

      In a message dated 6/30/2009 10:46:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time, no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
      Since there hasn't been a post in weeks, I guess it is my job to start the chatter again.  Unfortuneately, I haven't modeled in a long while due to a major family relocation for a job change, and then we were in a rental situation with no modeling space.  Well, it was all worth it as we finally moved into our new home, and I am extremely fortunate to have my own modeling room.  It is a good sized (large bedroom size) room in the basement with two brick walls and two finished walls.  I have painted all of it and installed some carpet.  For the first time in my life, I have space to store my Matchbox car collection, my auto sales brochure collection, all of my unbuilt kits, and am working on a display for my finished models and other diecast.  I have a nice table to work on with all modeling suppplies within easy reach.  I am also a huge fan of Disney CARS, so I have posters and other "stuff" decorating the room.  My wife calls it the Man-Cave.  Yes, I know I am lucky.  She is just glad all of it is out of the main living area!!!

      So, it is back to modeling soon with a police Mustang and Dodge Magnum, and a 1/48 scale Huey gunship on the bench, plus repairing any and all minor moving damages the built models might have suffered.

      Take care.
      Twins

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional