Re: [Scale Central] alf eagle lightbar

  • kevin plant
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 5, 2009
      hi rusty i got the light bars today, thats perfect thank you very much, how much do i owe you?

      KEVIN

      From: RUSTY WRIGHT <rrsty85@sbcglobal. net>
      To: scalecentral@ yahoogroups. com

      I have someone sending me a force 4lp, and I might have a force lp like you said I need to look and Iwill get back.
      Rusty

      From: RUSTY WRIGHT <rrsty85@sbcglobal. net>
      To: scalecentral@ yahoogroups. com

      Kevin, is there any kind of a small lightbar that would go on a car or truck you might want? Let me know I have a small boxfull.

      Rusty

      From: Dave Carey <cargostar@hotmail. com>
      To: scalecentral@ yahoogroups. com

      cargostar@hotmail. com  is the only address. It should work. Try going through you email program, not through the web site.

      To: scalecentral@ yahoogroups. com
      From: ifd29buff@aol. com
      Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:24:06 -0400

      Not that I'm aware of. Anyone else know?

      In a message dated 5/15/2009 10:39:36 A.M. US Eastern Standard Time, rrsty85@sbcglobal. net writes:

      is there anyother way to contact jim other than the email posted. Mine woun't go through on hotmail.

      Rusty

      From: spud73782000@ yahoo.ca
      Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 04:38:14 +0000
      Subject: [Scale Central] alf eagle lightbar

      does anyone know where to get the alf eagle wrap around lightbar?

      Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.

      All new Yahoo! Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

    • RUSTY WRIGHT
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 5, 2009
        nothing, junkbox. If you ever run across the old sirens from the oldkightbars I need those.

        Rusty

        To: scalecentral@ yahoogroups. com

        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 6, 2009
          no problem thanks alot!