Re: [Scale Central] Re: how to deal

  • Ictpacman1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2009
      Twins,

      The Police Chargers and the civilian Chargers are a little different.  The Police Package uses a column shifter, to make room for the radio equipment.  The civilian models use the console shifter.   A little info, in case you didn't know.

      Modeling is Meditation

      Phil

      In a message dated 2/28/2009 2:06:43 PM Central Standard Time, no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
      Phil-
      I have a Testors Police Charger kit also, but haven't worked on it
      yet.  I also have two other Testors Chargers, one of which will also
      be a police Charger and the other a SRT using the Magnum kit's
      wheels.  The Charger alloys will then go to the Magnum kit to make a
      Wisconsin SP model (which they actually run).  The Lindberg kit is
      supposed to come with a bunch of lightbars, so I am wondering how
      accurate they will be.

      Twins

      Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your neighborhood today.
    • twins081700
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2009
        Phil-
        Yeah, I knew that, and was just going to modify accordingly when it
        came to that time. I am really looking forward to beginning these,
        but a recent family/job relocation in Sept of last year has packed
        all my modeling stuff away and the new job has left me with little
        free time for modeling. Now, I have more time but still have no
        modeling table or area. We are currently in a search for a home,
        which I am determined to have a modeling room!!

        I am almost half-way done with the Wisconsin SP Magnum, so that will
        be the one I concentrate on first.

        Have a good Sunday!!
        Twins

        --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, Ictpacman1@... wrote:

        > Twins,
        >
        > The Police Chargers and the civilian Chargers are a little
        different. The
        > Police Package uses a column shifter, to make room for the radio
        equipment.
        > The civilian models use the console shifter. A little info, in
        case you
        > didn't know.
        >
        > Modeling is Meditation
        >
        > Phil
        >
        > In a message dated 2/28/2009 2:06:43 PM Central Standard Time,
        > no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
        >
        > Phil-
        > I have a Testors Police Charger kit also, but haven't worked on it
        > yet. I also have two other Testors Chargers, one of which will
        also
        > be a police Charger and the other a SRT using the Magnum kit's
        > wheels. The Charger alloys will then go to the Magnum kit to make
        > Wisconsin SP model (which they actually run). The Lindberg kit is
        > supposed to come with a bunch of lightbars, so I am wondering how
        > accurate they will be.
        >
        > Twins
        >

        > **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax
        professional in your
        > neighborhood today.
        > (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=Tax+Return+Preparation+%
        26+Filing&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000004)

      • Ictpacman1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2009
          Good luck on your home hunt.  I'd like to see a pic of the Magnum, when you get it finished.

          Modeling is Meditation

          Phil