introducing myself

  • wmfirefighter74
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
      hello everybody this is wmfirefighter74 i just join the group cause i
      am a firefighter for 14 years and i am doing a pumper plastic model
      right now then i am going to do a ladder truck after i love building
      models and i hope i get to chat with everybody sometime and i also want
      to let everybody know that i found all kinds of stuff for fire trucks i
      have links to them and stuff like that i am going all out on this truck
      so if there is anybody have different things for a fire truck they like
      to sell or whatever please let me know cause i am trying to get this
      done before the model show in sept cause i am putting this truck in the
      contest and i will also put this truck in the group pics and stuff like
      that so either email me or let me know in the group my email is
      wmfirefighter74@... and i also have a lot to share with u all
      about fire trucks please someone chat with me or whatever

      thank you
      hope to chat with u all sometime and get to know you all
    • Ron
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
        Welcome WM
        I'm a retired Dep. Sheriff and I love building
        Police Cars so welcome aboard.
        If you have an onlike album someplace like Fotki,
        lets see what you have done.

        Mine is http://public.fotki.com/bigbassman/

        I just picked up a Fire Truck Model, only 1-32nd scale and an
        easy build one at that but I have to start someplace.

        RON N.
        RONNEWBERY@...
        Live Long and prosper - make lots of models,
        And catch lots of Bass
        www.thedpmcc.com/intro.html
        DRASTIC GOLD MEMBER

        --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, "wmfirefighter74"