Re: Finished 2006 Dodge Charger

  • John Hagen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      Kelly;

      Great looking Charger. And, yes, the wheels look really "right".

      I also like the TR-3. If I may ask, what kit is it?

      John Hagen
      Milwaukee, WI

      --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Coons
      <dodgemoparmaniac@...> wrote:

      > I was poking around in the closet tonight and discovered all this
      Revell "Uptown" 2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8 needed was the decals
      applied.

      > http://public.fotki.com/DODGEMOPARMANIAC/model_cars-
      1/my_models_and_stuff/model_cars/page14.html

      > I got the Magnum wheels in a trade and I must say, they look
      better than the overly large kit wheels. Paint is Dupli-Color Candy
      Apple Red.