what is everyone working on?

  • twins081700
    Message 1 of 16 , May 3, 2007
      Since it has been well over a week without a new post, and I am tired
      of seeing the same posts when I check the site, I thought I would start
      a "What's on the bench?"

      I am working on a RCMP Camaro, traffic Mustang (agency undecided), a
      Miami-Dade Bomb Squad Ford E-series van, and hopefully will start a
      Charger and Magnum this summer.

      Anyone else have any news or ideas to share???
    • littlemikey73
      Message 2 of 16 , May 3, 2007
        --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, twins081700 <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Since it has been well over a week without a new post, and I am
        tired
        > of seeing the same posts when I check the site, I thought I would
        start
        > a "What's on the bench?"
        >
        > I am working on a RCMP Camaro, traffic Mustang (agency undecided), a
        > Miami-Dade Bomb Squad Ford E-series van, and hopefully will start a
        > Charger and Magnum this summer.
        >
        > Anyone else have any news or ideas to share???
        >ive got an idea for us fire guys how about a Ward Lafrance type 750A
        oh yes big and ugly they are but a challenge?
      • Kelly Coons
        Message 3 of 16 , May 4, 2007
          I'm working on a Monogram 1980 Ford F-150 4x4 and a 2007 Revell Charger SRT-8 both civilian vehicles. I'm waiting patiently for the Charger Police car, I heard it's been pushed from July to October I'm going to build a Old Fort, NC Police car out of it and see if I can't get the Town to accept my design!!! Either way, I'll have fun!!

          twins081700 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          Since it has been well over a week without a new post, and I am tired
          of seeing the same posts when I check the site, I thought I would start
          a "What's on the bench?"

          I am working on a RCMP Camaro, traffic Mustang (agency undecided), a
          Miami-Dade Bomb Squad Ford E-series van, and hopefully will start a
          Charger and Magnum this summer.

          Anyone else have any news or ideas to share???

          God Bless You
          Kelly Coons
          Old Fort, N.C.
          rr anima

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

        • Chris
          Message 4 of 16 , May 4, 2007
            Just built a Newark NJ Traffic unit as well as a few other depts and
            working on new decals.

            --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Coons
            <dodgemoparmaniac@...> wrote:

            > I'm working on a Monogram 1980 Ford F-150 4x4 and a 2007 Revell
            Charger SRT-8 both civilian vehicles. I'm waiting patiently for the
            Charger Police car, I heard it's been pushed from July to October I'm
            going to build a Old Fort, NC Police car out of it and see if I can't
            get the Town to accept my design!!! Either way, I'll have fun!!

            > twins081700 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Since it
            has been well over a week without a new post, and I am tired
            > of seeing the same posts when I check the site, I thought I would
            start
            > a "What's on the bench?"
            >
            > I am working on a RCMP Camaro, traffic Mustang (agency undecided),
            > Miami-Dade Bomb Squad Ford E-series van, and hopefully will start a
            > Charger and Magnum this summer.
            >
            > Anyone else have any news or ideas to share???
            >

            > God Bless You
            > Kelly Coons
            > Old Fort, N.C.
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          • Rob
            Message 5 of 16 , May 4, 2007
              --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, twins081700 <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > Since it has been well over a week without a new post, and I am
              tired
              > of seeing the same posts when I check the site, I thought I would
              start
              > a "What's on the bench?"
              >
              > I am working on a RCMP Camaro, traffic Mustang (agency undecided), a
              > Miami-Dade Bomb Squad Ford E-series van, and hopefully will start a
              > Charger and Magnum this summer.
              >
              > Anyone else have any news or ideas to share???

              Temporaraly sidetracked for the construction fo my new railroad: Kit-
              bashing a ladder truck from a IHC ladder and a Boley pumper, with
              various parts thrown in.
            • Stephen McGuire
              Message 6 of 16 , May 4, 2007
                I am working on the new Heavy Rescue for Yonkers NY, in 1:64 scale. I wouldn't say this is a kitbash, since most of it is resin cast and built from scratch. The top picture is the rig fitting out at ALF-Hamburg, and was taken by an employee-credit to him.

                Rob <j_rob_oneill@...> wrote:
                --- In scalecentral@ yahoogroups. com, twins081700 <no_reply@.. .> wrote:

                > Since it has been well over a week without a new post, and I am
                tired
                > of seeing the same posts when I check the site, I thought I would
                start
                > a "What's on the bench?"
                >
                > I am working on a RCMP Camaro, traffic Mustang (agency undecided), a
                > Miami-Dade Bomb Squad Ford E-series van, and hopefully will start a
                > Charger and Magnum this summer.
                >
                > Anyone else have any news or ideas to share???

                Temporaraly sidetracked for the construction fo my new railroad: Kit-
                bashing a ladder truck from a IHC ladder and a Boley pumper, with
                various parts thrown in.

                Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

              • Gary Pierce
                Message 7 of 16 , May 4, 2007
                  Hi All, I'm Usually working on a number of "Projects"  at any one time.....Currently on the bench are 1/72 P-51, a 1/700 USN O.H.Perry class Frigate, a 1/25 Dodge Monaco Squad Car going to be decaled for Hazzard Co..( Just Got Them in the mail Today)   Gary P

                  twins081700 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                  Since it has been well over a week without a new post, and I am tired
                  of seeing the same posts when I check the site, I thought I would start
                  a "What's on the bench?"

                  I am working on a RCMP Camaro, traffic Mustang (agency undecided), a
                  Miami-Dade Bomb Squad Ford E-series van, and hopefully will start a
                  Charger and Magnum this summer.

                  Anyone else have any news or ideas to share???

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                  mailto:scalecentral-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  mailto:scalecentral-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  Now Blogging at Http://garysgrumblings.blogspot.com

                  Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                • twins081700
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 4, 2007
                    I have one of the Testors Charger police kits on pre-order, but also
                    purchased the R/T and Daytona kits. I will make the R/T a police car
                    as I am tired of waiting for Testors. The Daytona will be stock. I
                    really do not know what the problem is with the delay. 98% of the
                    kit is obviously already released. It must be a licensing or similar
                    issue.

                    Message 9 of 16 , May 4, 2007
                      As a follow-up to my own post...are there any Miami-area modelers out
                      there? I am using Bill Bozo M-D decals for my van mentioned in the
                      post, but need photos of one of their bomb squad vans so I can do up
                      the special bomb-squad related graphics to be made into decals.

                      If you can help me in any way, your assistance would be most
                      appreciated.

                      --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, twins081700 <no_reply@...> wrote:

                      > Since it has been well over a week without a new post, and I am tired
                      > of seeing the same posts when I check the site, I thought I would
                      start
                      > a "What's on the bench?"
                      >
                      > I am working on a RCMP Camaro, traffic Mustang (agency undecided), a
                      > Miami-Dade Bomb Squad Ford E-series van, and hopefully will start a
                      > Charger and Magnum this summer.
                      >
                      > Anyone else have any news or ideas to share???

                    • dpty_dawg_ca
                      Message 10 of 16 , May 5, 2007
                        I just finished converting an AMT D8H cat into an older cable lift
                        blade unit
                        I'm currently modifying a DG Productions GMC topkick bucket truck into
                        a Hydro One line truck.
                        Thanks
                        Carl
                      • John Hagen
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jun 4, 2007

                          To see whats on my bench right now' go to

                          http://thumb7.webshots.net/t/24/565/7/50/7/2264750070087155387ggNYmZ_th.jpg

                          Yep, all police cars.

                          John Hagen

                          Message 12 of 16 , Jun 4, 2007
                            I Hate replying to my own posts cause it always means I screwed up
                            somehow.

                            That photo is a tad small. I put one you see in the Bob's Prowl cars
                            folder in the photo section.

                            John Hagen
                            Old boys shouldn't play with modern toys.

                            --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, "John Hagen" <john@...> wrote:

                            > To see whats on my bench right now' go to

                            http://thumb7.webshots.net/t/24/565/7/50/7/2264750070087155387ggNYmZ_t
                            h.\
                            > jpg

                            <http://thumb7.webshots.net/t/24/565/7/50/7/2264750070087155387ggNYmZ_
                            th\
                            > .jpg>
                            >
                            > Yep, all police cars.
                            >

                            > John Hagen
                            >
                            > --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, twins081700 <no_reply@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Since it has been well over a week without a new post, and I am
                            tired
                            > > of seeing the same posts when I check the site, I thought I would
                            > start
                            > > a "What's on the bench?"
                            > >
                            > > Anyone else have any news or ideas to share???

                          • John
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jun 5, 2007
                              John, What Department are they going to end up as?

                              John CPD

                              _

                              Message 14 of 16 , Jun 5, 2007
                                Oconomowoc, WI. Except two which are going to be Chenequa, WI. The
                                interesting is that Oconomowoc only has three of the 1:1 scale cars.

                                John Hagen

                                --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, "John" <ddhunt@...> wrote:

                                > John, What Department are they going to end up as?
                                >
                                > John CPD

                              • Stephen McGuire
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jun 5, 2007
                                  New ALF Heavy Rescue for Yonkers, NY in 1:64. This is mostly a scratchbuild.

                                  Building a website is a piece of cake.
                                • Ictpacman1@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jun 5, 2007
                                    Here's what I have on the bench.  It's a kitbash of the Lil' Gasser, the Boothill Express and a chopped cab from a '34 Ford.

                                    Modeling is Meditation

                                    Phil

                                    See what's free at AOL.com.