HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALE

  • vadiecast
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      HAPPY BIIIRRRTTTHHHDAY TO ME. HAPPY BIIIRRRTTTHHHDAY TO ME. HAPPY
      BIRTHDAY VIRGINIA DIECAST, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

      I WILL BE CELEBRATING MY 34TH BIRTHDAY IN THE MONTH OF JUNE AND AS MY
      GIFT TO ALL OF MY CUSTOMERS, I AM OFFERING A 34% DISCOUNT OFF OF ANY
      ORDER PLACED IN THE MONTH OF JUNE. YOU MUST EMAIL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO
      ORDER FOR YOUR DISCOUNT. ANY ORDER SUBTOTAL DURING THE MONTH OF JUNE
      WILL RECEIVE THE 34% DISCOUNT.

      AND BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY WEBPAGE ON THE 7TH TO SEE MORE NEW CUSTOM
      CAR RELEASES. THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH LOYAL CUSTOMERS.

      ROB
      www.vadiecast.com
      virginiadiecast@...