Trumpeter ALF Kit

  • covfh
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Where is the best place (by price) to buy the Trumpeter ALF kit?

      TIA

      Jonathan
    • Matt Woods
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2006
        Jonathan, you could do like I did, and do a google search for Trumpeter
        American LaFrance. You can also check out the models section of ebay
        (type in American LaFrance in the search box.)I got mine off there for
        less than $70. There are a couple listed right now, that with shipping,
        are about $64 or $65.