Kit Bash Forums

  • ldlorance
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      I have downloaded a new forum software that will allow you to post
      your own photos and text. This will be great for collectors wanting
      to display their work.

      However, it is kind of hard to navigate.

      First, you must register. However, eveyone can read the posts and
      view the photographs.

      To post a photo you must login, click on "new topic". You must have
      a subject, and there must be some text in the posting area itself.

      To post the photo (only 2), Click on "Additional Options". You can
      Browse your drive for the photo. Once you find it click Post. NOTE:
      the size of a single photo can not exceed 350KB.

      Let's try it out and see if it works.

      Here is the link:

      http://www.fireengines.net/smf/index.php

      Please feel free to email me any comments at ldlorance@...