decal trading

  • juggalo78
    Message 1 of 5348 , Aug 18, 1999
      does anyone have any Pennsylvania State Police
      decals that they are willing to trade? I have a bunch of
      decals that I can offer back, including New Jersey, San
      Diego PD, and several others...leave a reply, and I
      will get back as soon as possible, although it may be
      a few days.
    • peteong
      Message 5348 of 5348 , Sep 1, 2002
        To set the record straight before any confusion...

        10-8 Hobbies' ESU body is__NOT__Fred's Custom Models' ESU body.

        Rob, 10-8's owner, made__his own__custom and accurate ESU body (not a
        FCM recast, addition, or modification). 10-8's is (of course) newer
        than Fred's.

        So remember, FCM's and 10-8's ESU bodies are two separate bodies, not
        the same one or an alteration of FCM's.

        I forgot to mention this important fact.
        Pete