Final Updates & Link

  • montesscouple
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      OK people...after hours of sorting through HTML codes, web links and so forth, I have FINALLY come up with a way where EVERYONE can vote for the Model of the Month candidates without having to navigate through site after site clicking on links.
      I would like to apologize for all the hassles and stupidity endured by everyone trying to cast their votes. Who would have thought it would have been such a hassle to try to organize something as simple as a poll for casting votes?
      Anyways, when you click on the link below, it will take you to the main website.  In the Contents bar on the left you will see two pages for the Model of the Month candidates.  Click on those pages and you will be able to see all the models submitted for this month's award.
      Again, please accept my apologies.  I guess the first time is always a trial and error deal but I'm still not happy about the hassles everyone has endured.
      Now..on to the voting!!!!

      Later,

      Brian