Yonkers Ladder 73 is finished

  • Stephen McGuire
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
      This one is finally done. Engine 313 will follow shortly.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • cruncher72us@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
        Looks great. Your pictures are excellent too

        Stephen McGuire <stevemcguire63@...> wrote:
        This one is finally done. Engine 313 will follow shortly.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Regards CRUNCHER
        Owner Trailer Traders - New and used utility trailers, sales and service.
        I do Ebay sales - want something bought or sold?
        No job too small.
        Nextel me for free: 161*131191*18

      • Don Splitstone
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
          Nice job Stephen.

          This one is finally done. Engine 313 will follow shortly.

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • RUSTY WRIGHT
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
            I was wondering what scale you made it in. There's nothing like it around where I live here in Oklahoma. What are the roof lightbars up front made of and are they the type to rise if needed?
            Get back to me on my email.

            Rusty

            rrsty85@...

          • ffpaulbernard@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
              Very Nice Steve!

              Paul Bernard
            • dremchsr@bellsouth.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
                Beautiful Stephen

                > From: Stephen McGuire <stevemcguire63@...>
                > Date: 2005/09/01 Thu AM 10:00:15 EDT
                > To: diecastcustoms@yahoogroups.com, EmergencyVehicleKitbashes@yahoogroups.com,
                > modelfire@yahoogroups.com, scalecentral@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: [Scale Central] Yonkers Ladder 73 is finished
                >
                > This one is finally done. Engine 313 will follow shortly.

                > http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Mike Johansen
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
                  FANTASTIC!!!!!

                  Stephen McGuire <stevemcguire63@...> wrote:
                  This one is finally done. Engine 313 will follow shortly.

                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                  Mike
                  Ingersoll ON

                  "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men, the Shadow knows!!! He He He"

                  http://mail.yahoo.com