My ride.

  • ffpaulbernard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      Now that promotions and reassignments are complete,  I though I would send along  a pic of my rig.  It is actually the rig I've been on for the last three years, I am just moving from riding in the rear of the cab as the firefighter, to being  the engineer in the drivers seat.

      2001 KME
      Cummins N14 435 H.P.
      Allison HD-4060P
      GVWR: 42,000 lbs.
      Hale two stage 1500 GPM pump
      500 gal. stainless steel water tank  with integral 25 gal foam tank.

      Paul Bernard
    • bob
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
        Congratulations, three years is a long time to wait.  I assume there was some training and exams to be written in that time.  Have you attempted a model of it yet?  I have seen good drawings on the net, possibly KME.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • lotsotoys@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
          Thats a good lookin rig!!!!!! Now Paul, dont go gettin all happy and
          hittin the siren button too much! WEEEE WOOOOO, WEEEEEE WOOOOO!!!!!
          Congrats on your promtion!!!!! Sneak the truck over to a model company
          and try to convince them to make a kit of it!!!! :)
        • ffpaulbernard@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
            Thanks Ben!  If only someone would make a kit.  I would buy a case.  Four of our six front line engines are KMEs.  I could build almost half the fleet.  Our KMEs are basically a modified L.A. County spec. so one could build those engines too.

            Paul Bernard