Message address needs changeing

  • Rusty Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      All of my messages are not coming to me and telling me when I get them
      istanatly. I am getting them on my old aol.com address and they are
      being forwarded to my new sbcglobal.net If I need to do something to
      change this, so I know when I get them let me know. I would like to be
      notified as soon as the messages are forwarded or delivered.

      Rusty