Custom Cab Building

  • DaveSki
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      This question is for those of you who build those wonderful looking
      cabs...Spartan, Seagrave and the like. I was wondering if anyone has
      sometime to perhaps give the rest of us a crash course in how to
      construct them. I have had some experience building pumper bodies,
      mini-pumper bodies etc. But how do you transfer the drawings of a cab
      on to the sheet-plastic from blueprints? Also, How do you get the
      corners rounded on the cabs?? Thanks for any help.

      Dave
    • greg lampkin