Re: [Scale Central] Digest Number 788

  • Don Loomis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 7:53 AM
      Send me some pics of the type or kind of boat you're looking for, please, I
      am planning resin cast V hull boat for production soon.
      Stem to stern it will be 6 and 3/4 inches long and will be an outboard, and
      will come with the engine the marine fuel tank and a battery and two board
      style seats. I am sure even with my limited knowledge that there can be many
      configurations for this hull platform but I would need pics to go beyond
      what I invision for this project as far as variations go.

      I especially need pics of the inside of the hull and the floor.

      Thank you,
      DON
      --- scalecentral@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > There are 5 messages in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Re: help needed
      > From: Ictpacman1@...
      > 2. Re: Revell Impala Police Kit
      > From: "Steve Goldman" <sdgmag26@...>
      > 3. Re: looking for a boat
      > From: "firemodelbuilder" <evmresinparts@...>
      > 4. Re: help needed
      > From: "firemodelbuilder" <evmresinparts@...>
      > 5. looking for a boat
      > From: cml0774

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 08:36:56 EDT
      > From: Ictpacman1@...
      > Subject: Re: help needed
      >
      > If you have a good hobby shop, that carries RC airplanes, they sell sheets
      > of
      > striping decals.
      >
      > Modeling is Meditation
      >
      > Phil
      >
      > In a message dated 7/30/04 11:41:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
      > no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
      > I am looking for solid color sheets of decal paper for strippng on
      > fire apparatus also looking for different types of lettering and
      > numbering such as dry transfer or decals.
      > thanks
      > chris
      >

      > [This message contained attachments]

      > Message: 2
      > Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:22:15 -0400
      > From: "Steve Goldman" <sdgmag26@...>
      > Subject: Re: Revell Impala Police Kit
      >
      > Phil,
      >
      > I've heard from several reliable sources that the Revell Impala Police Kit
      > won't be out until this December.
      >
      > Previews of it will probably be at the two major Hobby Shows this October.
      >
      > I'll be going to the one in Chicago with my digital camera. The other
      > show is in Los Vegas NV.
      >
      > Steve

      =====
      Please click REPLY when responding.

      To view all my resin cast items click here http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/escort500xl/rlst then choose the
      BATMOBILE or RESIN CAST ITEMS album.
      .**10 0/0 off any size order now til August 1, 2004.**
      ***YOU HAVE TO SAY SO IN YOUR EMAIL ORDER TO GET IT THOUGH**

      To view my resin cast items click this URL for my website http://escort500xl.hostrocket.com then look through the pics of Resin Cast Dioramics or the Gotham City Roadster parts
      www.BestResins.net and http://www.johanmodels.com
      VACUFORM SHEETS http://www.geocities.com/weirdtornadoe/vacuformsheets.html