Fotki Photos

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
      I have created a fotki album with my pics in it, I hope this link
      will work....http://public.fotki.com/glampking/
    • twins081700
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
        Greg-
        Very nice models. Question...the Playforce (DG) truck you used for
        the cab of one of your fire models...how "true-to-scale" is
        this 'toy'?? It is supposed to be 1/24 and I have been wanting to
        purchase one for a police project I have in mind.

        Thanks for the info.
        Jody
      • chris mooney
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2004
          Greg they look great!!! cant wait to see more

          Chris

          --- Greg <glampking@...> wrote:
          > I have created a fotki album with my pics in it, I
          > hope this link
          > will work....http://public.fotki.com/glampking/

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • hooknladderno1
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2004
            Greg,
            Wow what a collection! You have been busy! Very nice work and
            creativity. I especially like the tillered aerial and the front
            mount pump. Keep up the great work!!!
            Sincerely,

            David
          • Greg
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2004
              --- In scalecentral@yahoogroups.com, twins081700 <no_reply@y...>
              wrote:
              > Greg-
              > Very nice models. Question...the Playforce (DG) truck you used for
              > the cab of one of your fire models...how "true-to-scale" is
              > this 'toy'?? It is supposed to be 1/24 and I have been wanting to
              > purchase one for a police project I have in mind.
              >
              > Thanks for the info.
              > Jody

              It was very close to scale. I actually used the window glass and
              interior out of a AMT silverado pick up model and it mated right up.
              You should'nt have any problems. I have one of the new style
              International cabs from DG in my "to be built" I will let everyone
              know how it works when I get to it.
            • firemodelbuilder
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 4, 2004
                I guess I can use any AMT Silverado for it?

                Ken