      To: scalecentral@yahoogroups.com
      From: damoore46@...
      Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:29:34 -0800
      Subject: Re: [Scale Central] Brush trucks

      Brandon, I don't know if anyone makes a 2012 Ford F350 - or any recent Ford for that matter in resin.  Monogram did an early 90's version with the Crew Cab with dual rear wheels, and an F250 with extended cab.  AMT did a '97 Flareside pickup as well.  I am sure they can be found on eBay, but they would not be real current.

      I saw on www.policecarmodels.com where they have some late model Chevys, but no Fords - and those would be either a Suburban or Tahoe and may be metal.  I don't know too much about those manufacturers that they had listed.  Another possibility would be browse the toy section at Wal-Mart or even in Toys-R-Us and see if any "toy" could be detailed to your satisfaction.

      David

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic