16037Re: [Scale Central] Wow, what happened?

  • indy_fire_buff
    Dec 12, 2013
      That's going to be cool looking Brandon!!!!

      In a message dated 12/12/2013 2:39:23 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time, damoore46@... writes:

      That looks great!  I'll be looking forward to seeing the finished product!!

      David

      On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 2:00 PM, Brandon VanNess <explorer2770@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Brandon VanNess included below]
      I’ve been busy with real life as of late.  I worked on a few cruisers this summer and a Peterbilt pumper, but right now I have two Weis style flatbed brush trucks I’m working on.

      I don’t have many pictures on this computer, but here are cruisers from this summer.  There is a MPC Dodge Monaco, a Revell 2005 Impala, and a Lindberg Dodge Charger, all decked out as Sandusky County (OH) Sheriff cruisers with period correct sheriff names.

      I’ve also included a progress shot of the brush truck(s), I’m making two identical ones.  Right now I’m using the AMT Dodge 3500 snap kit as a chassis template, but will be turning two Revell 99 Silveradoes into ’01 Silverado K3500’s, one regular cab and one extended cab.  I haven’t taken any update pictures since November, but I’ll start sending updates here when I get a chance.  The album for the build so far is at:  http://smg.photobucket.com/user/explorer2770/library/Models/Brush%20truck

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic