      From: David Moore <damoore46@...>
      To: scalecentral <scalecentral@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Dec 7, 2013 7:09 pm
      Subject: Re: [Scale Central] Wow, what happened?

      Thanks, Phil.  I am a member there as well, and have been actually longer than this group.  I haven't been following the discussions as of late -- just not enough time to do what I want to do.  (I bet no one has heard THAT before!  LOL!)  This group's focus was specialized enough that those that gave input could help a guy like me that didn't work around law enforcement vehicles or fire vehicles.  Maybe our discussions can stimulate more participation.

      David

      On Saturday, December 7, 2013 6:12 PM, "Ictpacman1@..." <Ictpacman1@...> wrote:

      David,

      I don't know why people have stopped posting on this group.  If you want to, check out ModelCarsUnlimited.

      Modeling is Meditation

      Phil