16033Re: [Scale Central] Wow, what happened?

  • Gary Pierce
    Dec 7, 2013
      While I've been on an Emergency vehicle kick lately.....I do build other things as my to build list is 112 kits long.....Armor,Aircraft, Ships, Cars, Trucks, Nascar, and Science Fiction......Plastic and resin kits on the shelf ....I haven't yet passed the $100 mark on plastic kits YET....but close a couple of times as for the 3 resin kits they range from 99 to 350 bucks......my done list is 225 kits done and 5.5 works in progress....and always looking for more kits to buy.....Gary

      Bureaucratic Incompetence is the only Universal Constant
      Amateur Radio is fun..Talk it up..visit  www.sewfars.com">
      The last four letters in American are " I Can "

      On Saturday, December 7, 2013 7:09 PM, David Moore <damoore46@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Phil.  I am a member there as well, and have been actually longer than this group.  I haven't been following the discussions as of late -- just not enough time to do what I want to do.  (I bet no one has heard THAT before!  LOL!)  This group's focus was specialized enough that those that gave input could help a guy like me that didn't work around law enforcement vehicles or fire vehicles.  Maybe our discussions can stimulate more participation.

      David

      On Saturday, December 7, 2013 6:12 PM, "Ictpacman1@..." <Ictpacman1@...> wrote:

      David,

      I don't know why people have stopped posting on this group.  If you want to, check out ModelCarsUnlimited.

      Modeling is Meditation

      Phil